The Criminal Justice Section awards Scholarships for the courses listed below. Information on applications will be updated for 2022 courses once available. You must be a current member of the Criminal Justice Section to apply. Preference will be given to lawyers licensed 5 years or less.
- 46th Annual Advanced Criminal Law Seminar
- Criminal Law Boot Camp 101
- 46th Annual Advanced Criminal Law Seminar and Boot Camp 101,
- Video Presentations for Advanced Criminal Law Seminar
- 33rd Annual Rusty Duncan Advanced Criminal Law Course
- TDCAA Annual Criminal and Civil Law Conference